How to complain about medical care and Treatment

    You find yourself in the position of your care or families care and they are treating as they should be:

    You are left with these options.

    If you are being treated by a hospital consultant or other such people, then you should make a complaint to the hospital legal and complaints. It is best if this is emailed to them and do keep a copy. In your email you should state everything that has happened and be very specific. make a threat to contact the Public & Health Ombudsman if your complain is not taken seriously.

    Contact your MP as this usually works

    Contacts for:

    Public & Health Ombudsman

    The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
    Millbank Tower
    SW1P 4QP

    Public and Health Ombudsman